A House South of Wausau
A family member, who resides south of Wausau, contacted investigator Blaschka with the WPRS regarding possible paranormal activity that was occurring there. She expressed to us that she and her husband have had several odd experiences while living in their home over the past few years. She also had extended an opportunity for our group to pay a visit to her home to collect data through investigative means and to possibly determine whether her home is haunted.
PARANORMAL ACTIVITY THAT WAS REPORTED
1. Both the hot and cold faucets found turned on in the bathroom sink. The owners stated that they had not turned them on. This occurred once only while both occupants where home.
2. The previous owner told the current owner that she had often heard the voice of a woman laughing while she was taking baths.
3. Several times the owners would leave the house and return to find the front door unlocked when they had locked it and locked when they had left it unlocked. Also at times they would find the door left physically open.
4. Basement lights turned back on after they had been shut off.
5. On one occurrence the television set in the living room had been turned back on after it was shut off.
6. The owner reported that she often hears music or singing when she operates the vacuum in bedroom #3 (babies room).
7. On several occasions the occupants have heard the cupboard doors slam shut in the middle of the night.
8. The pet dog sometimes reacts strangely in the middle of the night in the kitchen area. The dog has been seen growling and barking toward the kitchen area while backing up toward bedroom #2.
9. She also reports that she often feels a presence in her home and she believes it to be male.
*Any use or reproduction of this documentation is prohibited without the sole permission of Shawn Blaschka and the WPRS.